Should I do the hubby surprise or wait?

I’ve been prepared with a cute surprise way to tell my hubby that we’re pregnant once we have a BFP (bought it before when I had a chemical).

Got a noticeable faint line on FRER yesterday afternoon after having an insanely strong metallic taste all day. FRER this morning is definitely a bit darker but my Dollar Tree and BFP cheapie tests are still stark white and the first response digital is negative. I know the digitals take a while and, given the negatives on the cheapies, my HCG is probably between 6.5-19 mIU/ml.

I’ll get a quantitative blood test tomorrow. My hesitancy comes in because this will be my 3rd cycle where I had frer faint lines and went in to get the blood test but, on those occasions, it was negative by the time I went to the doc. BUT those faint lines were waaay lighter and on a much later dpo. Also, my symptoms weren’t so noticeable and ... I just have a good feeling.

My husband already knows about the lines from yesterday and today - no way I could have hidden it :) and he’s been really involved in detailed aspects of TTC this whole time. And he knows how to read non-digital tests LoL.

So, he ran out to the market to grab supplies for a nice breakfast and I have some time here... Do I set up the stuff? Do I wait? Eek. ☺️😃

Vote below to see results!