Prayers for a mother’s heart....

We recently found out we’re expecting our first child. We could not be more thrilled to welcome this sweet baby into the world💕 Of corse the first people we told was our parents! My mother broke down into tears....she has been praying to conceive herself. She is excited for us and this next step on our lives, but for her she feels like becoming a grandmother is the end of this stage in her own life. My mother is just around the corner from 50. She has adult children who are healthy and thriving, however her child bearing ended on a sad note with a still birth followed by a miscarriage. She has been in morning for years and now it’s like she’s going through it all again. I understand why it’s hard for her to be near me right now,with my growing bump and inability to think of anything else. I want her to have peace. I want this woman who has picked me up my entire life to be happy, to be able to enjoy being a grandmother without feeling as if she was deprived herself. Please hold my Mother in your prayers.