What Can I Do? Is There Anything I Can Do?

Kaiya • 06/06/15💒 10/07/16👶🏼💙 04/16/18👼🏻 06/21/2019 👶🏼💙 01/21/2022👶🏼💙

Hey ladies, so I don’t know what to do besides pray. My husband does believe in God, but he has hardly a relationship with Him. My husband stresses and worries about things that he shouldn’t. He gets so unhappy and depressed. I always encourage him to let go and give it to God, but he doesn’t grasp it or believe having a good relationship with the Lord will help. It’s like pulling teeth to get him to attend church and I can’t talk much about him needing to work on and build his relationship with Jesus because he tells me he doesn’t like me preaching at him. I have prayed for him since we’ve been together, but there hasn’t been change. I pray for what I could do, if there is anything, to help him. I know the love, happiness, and contentment I have felt since I accepted our Lord, Jesus Christ, as my savior and accepted Him into my heart. I so want that for my husband. I know he wants all that, but the devil has him convinced having a true relationship with our Lord isn’t the key. I ask y’all for any advice, prayers, anything you have to offer. I would greatly appreciate it and God bless.