Dream come true

Mars • 9teen🌊• anxiety and dyslexia can’t stop me• 5/15/19 🥰

In 2016, (my sophomore year of high school) I saw this boy around campus and I heard about him from some people I knew. He was a grade older and a varsity baseball player. He had a lot of friends and was kinda popular, I was not. I thought he was sooo cute. I remember telling my friend; “oh I’d never have a chance with him.” I never chased him. I just kinda “watched him from afar”. I saw him around school a few times and I followed him on Instagram. The next school year I shrugged off the crush, still believing I had no chance. Later that school year, around February 2017 he started dating a girl who I was a acquaintances with. She was friends with one of my friends at the time. Soon, I saw all of the posts of Instagram. (Since I followed both of them) I was so jealous of her. Especially at prom when I saw them walking in together. I saw they were happy and I thought he’d never be mine. They continued to date until about December 2017.

During that time, I was dating other guys or single. My last relationship ended in May 2018, and it was not a healthy relationship. I felt like we were never on the same page about our relationship and he never listened to what I had to say. He lied to me and accused me of cheating when he was the one who was. A month after my ex and me broke up, and shortly after I graduated high school(June 2018) that boy I thought was super cute in high school came into my life again. Long story short, we matched on tinder lol. I freaked out and my heart was beating so fast. He messaged me and eventually gave me his number. We started to text everyday and got to know each other. I started to regain those feelings I had in the past and he started having real feelings for me. I felt like a dream and well it still does. He treats me better than any guy ever has. He makes me fall for him more and more everyday. Being in his arms feel like home. We are so happy together and I can’t wait to see what the future hold