Help with doctor decision 🙁

Ar

Thank you for reading .... on February 2018 I gave birth to twins ... but wait . I lost my twins because of a laser surgery to disconnect the connection between my twins because I is a smaller baby and they were both in the same placenta so my placenta got divided into two and one got the bigger side and the other baby got smaller side so... after my laser surgery , the next following day I lost the smaller baby (Daniel ) 23 weeks . 3 days later I had (David) and reason was because of the surgery it caused baby to come early and also I think the baby didn’t feel the same away after his little brother passed away ... little David passed away 11 days after I gave birth on February 24 2018 to both twins one alive one dead ...on March 07 2018 7:34am baby passed away ... three months later I realize I am pregnant but I’m 12 weeks 4 days and doctor thinks I need a cervical stitch ... because they think I had miscarriage???, but it wasn’t a miscarriage it was because of surgery didn’t work??? So would I be needing this ? And also how many women have had kids or loss and then 3 months later get pregnant??? 🙂and don’t need cervical stitch?