Dinner With Mom

Matthew

I was only 3 when my real mom died. So, Jane was the only mom I ever really had. But, I couldn’t have asked for a better step mom. All my brothers and sister forgot my moms birthday! But, I didn’t. And unfortunately, my dad was out of town for a week on business.

I took her out for a nice dinner. It was this nice Italian place that has the best food in town! Everything hand made! We talked about everything. And during dinner she was really drinking quite a bit of wine.

When we’re finished I practically had to walk her to the car. She wasn’t falling down or anything. But, you could definitely tell she was buzzing pretty good. I wasn’t even close to being old enough to drink, so it worked out great, because I was the DD.

We got home and pulled into the garage. We walked into the house and no one was home.

“I’m sorry mom. It’s pretty shitty of everyone to forget your birthday.”

“Who cares!”, she said as she waved her hand drunkenly. “Your my favorite anyway!”

I walked her up the stairs and got her into bed. She struggled to take her clothes off. I was hesitant to help any more.

“Can you please help me? There’s no way I can sleep in this dress.”

I walked over and asked how I can help.

“The zipper is in the back.”

I lifted her up and unzipped the dress that started at her neck and went all the way down to her lower back. As I unzipped it even more, I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra, OR underwear! Not only was I surprised at how amazing her body was, but the fact that she wouldn’t were those things on or mom and son date.

“That’s good!”

I turned her around and she got to her feet.

“Hold me up, please.”

She let one of the spaghetti straps fall from her shoulders then gave me that hand to steady her. The dress fell to the floor. In front of me was a very sexy women...naked! Her tits were didn’t sag, she was toned, and she only had a little tiffed if hair above her pubic area. I was now looking at my step mom completely naked! And I noticed my dick was harder that I ever remembered.

Before I could think, she had come up and pressed her body against me and started to kiss me. Not a mother son kiss, but passionately, sticking her tongue in my mouth.

“Ah, Mom? What are you doing?”

“Just having a bit of fun.”

“Just my step son. We aren’t blood. And I am sooo horny. I need some satisfaction. Please?.”

I thought about it for a second. I realized she was right. Plus no one was home. I started to take off my clothes.

“That’s my boy!”

I got off my clothes off and she immediately started sucking on my teenage cock. It felt soooo good. I wasn’t that experienced, so I told her I was gonna cum.

“Go ahead baby. I wanna feel my babies cum sliding down my throat.”

She kept going and my legs and ass tightened.

“Uhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm!”

I let go and she sucked down all the cum I let spurt in her mouth.

“Mmm, that tasted sooo good honey! Now it’s my turn.”

Mom laid on the bed and spread her legs wide.

“Come here babe. Have you ever done this before?”

I shook my head no.

“Well, it’s not that hard. I’ll teach you. Lay between my legs and just start licking my pussy. Then I’ll tell you where to go from there ok?”

I did as instructed. I started just licking up and down. It tasted so good that I tried to put my tongue in as far as it could go. Then automatically, I pulled her pussy lips open and tried to get even further in there!

“Now at the top! Right, thhhhhh-ere! Yeah! Your doing so good baby! Mmmmm! Yeahhh! That’s it!”

Just then we heard another voice!

“What the Hell!!!!”, it was my younger sister Lisa!!!

We both rapidly turned our heads and turned to look at her!

To be continued....