feeling low and need advice...

so I can’t talk to anyone I know about this because I feel stupid but I need to just talk.. I’m really worried that I can’t have children I’m 21 and 5 years ago I went through a abortion I wasn’t ready I was really young and had nothing to give to the baby I thought it would be best and then last year I got chlamydia from my boyfriend of 5 years.. heartbroken and felt sick to my stomach and he was telling me he never cheated on me all that crap.. so I have no idea how long I had it for but I had really bad cramps and burning when I peed for a while but where I was in a relationship I kept putting it off that it was a water infection and now I have been trying for a year and I’m really worried that all this has stopped me from having children such as scaring in my tubes and all the things you read about and I just want to know if anyone else had experienced any of this and still went on to have children?? I do want to go to a doctors to check infertility but I’m just scared to be honest.