TTC after one shot on depo

Chelsea

Hey y’all so I have a question. January 11, 2018 I got my first depo shot. April 11, 2018 I was suppose to go in for another shot but I chose not to after reading all the bad things about it. AF came in May and only last 4 days and in June AF came and I bled for 8 days stopped for 2 and then started bleeding again for another 5 days then I stated again July 11-18 and again July 27 until aug 1st. My husband and I had sex aug 1st, 4th and 5th. The 6th my CM was like this in the pic below.

We were unable to have sex the 6th and 7th because he went out of town for work. Now I’m nervous we missed our chance to conceive this month.

So pretty my question is do y’all from looking at the pic above believe I ovulated? And do y’all think that since we need have sex two days before ovulation and the day before that I still could get pregnant this month? My husband comes home tomorrow. But I think it will have been too late to catch it. Also the past 3 days I’ve been nauseous and I know it’s not been long enough for my body to have symptoms of pregnancy but I never feel nauseous when I ovulate so I don’t know what’s going on with me. I don’t know if the depo messed me up just from getting the shot once or what. I just need some advice on what y’all think.