Lost my mojo....?

Ye

My passion and motivation has been missing for months now. I’m at a point where im not sure I care if I lose my job or not. I’m not loving my job lately btw but still— money should motivate me but it doesn’t. 😩 I think I’m having a Analysis paralysis situation.

I’m done working for another company I want to venture out on my own. I found something I could potentially enjoy doing but I am stuck on what to do next or how to achieve it. I feel like I am standing at the edge of a plane with my parachute ready to be the next one to experience the amazing feeling of just jumping and letting go. But the moment im ready to let go I feel stuck and pull back to my “safety zone.” I won’t lie if I do quit my job I have nothing lined up and I have no actual plan but to jump and start trying to find my next step. I can envision myself and see the life I want to be living and experiencing and I can feel it and almost taste it at the tip of my tongue. I can feel a breakthrough coming but I just can’t get myself to jump in to it....

Sometimes I feel like something inside of me is telling me to let go of my job that everything will be alright.

😩

Help???