Today my boyfriend left back to Florida 😩

jocelyn

Hey girl so I’m here just sharing my feelings and stuff so today it was a good day until a certain point so ima take you back a little over a month ago my boyfriend came to visit me because he moved to Florida almost a year ago to help his mom out because she’s under financial distress and also I’m waiting to finish my last year of college and I’ll be moving with him and his mother in Florida we’re planning on buying a big house and her living with us because she’s a big part of his life and me and her have a great relationship so he came out here and surprised me because we have t seen each other in over 6 months and so basically he’s been out here for some time ( over a month) to so he could spend with me and today his flight leaves back to Florida and we said our goodbyes earlier mann did I cry I hate leaving his sight and not being around him and he started crying himself we’ve been together for almost two years and I have never seen him cry he got so emotional he kept hugging me and kissing me and crying shit touched my heart and I just wanted to go back and just be like fuck it I’m leaving with you and it’s just been extremely hard on me because I’m so attached to him and vice versa but my family doesn’t support me going to move with him they want nothing to do with him they say really bad things about him meanwhile they never met him or his family the only people who support me is my aunt and some cousin that know about him and it’s just draining and sad how my boyfriend’s family supports mean and him and mine doesn’t he’s my only support system I love him and feel it in my heart gut and mind im supposed to be with him and when I’m with him it’s just this amazing feeling and it hurts so bad to be apart but I kno it’s for the best