The Pool

It was a chilly spring night when my parents left for a business trip in Florida, leaving me alone in the family home. I texted my two guy friends, Brandon and Ian, to come over to hang out. Our plan was for the two of them to bring snacks and drinks while I prepared my patio for their arrival.

The first one to arrive was Ian, who was a blonde hockey player who had a soft spot for fantasy themed books and video games. We often geeked out over Harry Potter in our younger years and even cosplayed as Harry and Hagrid when we were fifteen.

Brandon arrived soon after, carrying a six pack of beer. Brandon was a mountain compared to Ian, who was already really tall for his age. Brandon had long, dark brown curls that was often tied behind his head. Brandon was also a basketball player, and his tall, lanky form just proved that there was nothing better he could be doing with his life.

“You really had to bring beer?” Ian protested, snacking on a bag of barbeque chips he brought. I nod along with him, also pigging out on the chips.

“Yeah, I thought we all had a pact to wait till we all turned twenty-one before we started drinking?” I added.

“You’re only young once,” Brandon said, putting down the pack of beer right in front of me.

“I’m not gonna drink that,” Ian grumbled, wrapping up the bag of chips after realizing how addicted he and I were getting to them. The awkwardness of the moment seemed to mix together with the bitter cold of the night air. Along with the gentle breeze came an idea.

“I’m going into the pool, are you guys coming?” I said, smoothly removing my shirt and shorts to reveal a flashy bikini. I could see the arousal in both of their eyes as they studied my curvy form. I was a bit chubby for my age, but I could still see that the two of them were imagining fucking me.

I slowly start to slip into the pool, starting by dipping my foot in first. The freezing water immediately gave me goosebumps up my body, and Brandon noticed. He playfully shoved me in the water, the ice-cold liquid enveloping my body. He quickly stripped down to his underwear and jumped in with me. Ian quickly followed.

Lemme know if you guys want a part two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)