My farewell

Decided to reactivate my Facebook page after deleting it due to all the pregnancy announcements. First thing I see is my cousin is expecting her first child. To make matters worse my little cousin is pregnant and the family believes pregnancy “comes in 3s” and I’m next.

They don’t know that my husband and I have been trying since my miscarriage in 2015 and nothing 🤦🏽‍♀️ so I deactivated again. And although I love this community I might be deleting the app soon. I’m so happy for all the expecting mommies but I wish I was apart of that and it gets overwhelming to constantly be reminded of the one thing a woman is supposed to do that I am not able to do.

They don’t know that my bestfriend changed her mind about me adopting her fourth child and wasn’t even going to tell me. Not only did she change her mind, she’s letting someone else adopt the baby. After she’s helped me create the nursery and baby’s name.

They don’t know I’ve had plenty of ultrasounds, both vaginal and abdominal, and everything is fine besides the fact there is no baby. I believe my tubes are blocked due to Chlamydia from back in high school. Although I’ve never been told that or have doctors even suspected it.

Going to spend my 22ND year, getting my degree, going to the gym, and finding my true happiness because maybe it has nothing to do with me being a mom.

Thank you for all the laughs and cries you have all offered. I love the sisterhood of this app, you all have kept me going. It’s all love glow sisters ❤️