If you've had/have preeclampsia***

🌿 Felicia 🍃 • •♐• Mom to Coralee Ellen 💜 and Raya Dawn 💜 •

Are you currently taking blood pressure medication after giving birth? If so how long has it been and do you regularly check your pressure or do you just ignore it?

I had preeclampsia with my first daughter but I can't really remember much about it beyond constantly being paranoid.

I'm 2 weeks pp and down to taking 200mg Labetelol every 12 hours. After 8 hours my BP is 120's/high 80's and I'm debating on wether I should be taking it three times a day still instead of twice. My OB told me to judge when I need it (which is really frustrating because I'm not a freaking doctor).

I feel like I wouldn't be worried so much about it if he hadn't told me that my kidney uric acid levels were going up while all my liver and blood levels were going down combined with my diastolic pressure keeping up in the 80's/90's which he thinks suggests I may have a kidney problem (like kidney disease) that will need checked out after 6 weeks pp.

I was doing good for a few days ignoring all of those things but today it's starting to come back to me.

Adorable picture of my baby girl for attention .