HELP! What could it be?!?

Amber

Bare with me if this post is a little long 🙁 for starters.. my hubby and I have been TTC for only about a month. I stopped my B/C and we got right to it. I am 27 and was told I have PCOS when I was 20. Was told it could take up to a year to conceive so not expecting (but praying) something to happen soon. Last week is when I started to notice some changes to my body. Bloated, more tired than usual, 2 days I felt nauseous at the same time in the afternoon and my nipples were so sore that it hurt to wear a bra. Then two days ago I was woken up by a sharp pain in my pelvis mainly on left side but followed by cramps the whole next day as if I was going to get my period. I’m not suppose to get my period for another two weeks.

This may be TMI but I’ve had my nipples pierced for over 2 years and they’ve never been sore like this since the day I got them pierced. They now only hurt to touch and look swollen. My hubby also told me my breast look firmer. Could all this be from going of my birth control or should I make an appointment with my doctor?? Praying that this is good news 🤞🏼