Mother in law driving me crazy

So just a tiny bit of background my MIL and I have never seen eye to eye but I respect her because obviously she’s my husband’s mom but she has never shown that respect back to me.

I’m due to have a baby in September and recently she came over to see the nursery I set up and flat out said to me “You must not be even close to finished because this looks awful!”

Then we had gotten 3D ultrasound pictures done and she looked at them and said “oh wow this baby has a huge nose how unfortunate, she got that from you”

This entire time I’m steaming but just trying to be polite. My husband and I had made dinner for her and she decided not to eat but instead goes to our fridge and takes one of my husbands beers. He had a 6 pack he had only had one of. She then proceeds to completely bash a daughter of her friend who recently had a baby for the way she was parenting, a lot of the things this other mom was doing I plan to do, so that was hurtful. Then drinks the rest of the 4 beers. Continuing to just trash talk and be rude and then tries to give me advice. Finally she leaves. Then 5, FIVE, days later calls my husband and says “I’m sorry I was on a Xanax and had been drinking so if I said anything wrong I’m sorry”

The question I have here is am I overreacting by being upset? My husband seems to think I am. Also this is not an isolated incident, this has happened before. Not the baby stuff but other things with the drinking and drugs and rudeness.

Sorry for the long post I just had to get it all out there. If anyone has any advice I’m not sure what to do about this. Thank you