Need some advice

Hi. Didn’t know where to post this exactly but here it goes. Me and my husband have been married for almost 2 years (sept. 7). I’m 21 he’s 24. We both have temporary jobs. I say temporary cause none of us are working on what we want our careers to be. I’m in college on my way to become a nurse (wish me luck😅) and he’s a chef at a mall but is “pursuing” a career as a professional football player. I use the quotes because he’s not really doing anything to accomplish that other than playing street football on weekends. I’ve brought up to him starting school again, but he can’t be bothered by it. I feel like he’s not the person I met. I feel like he doesn’t have that motivation to keep moving forward in life and idk what to do. I want to buy a house, travel and eventually have kids but I don’t see any of that happening if he doesn’t get his ‘stuff’ together. Idk how to bring this up to him without sounding like I don’t believe In him but I think he needs to drop the whole football dream and start being more realistic. Any advice is welcomed and thank you in advance.