Pregnancy testing

Dawn

Good morning ladies! So my period is 2 days late. I have mild cramping but here’s the thing....last Saturday I was cramping and I went to use the restroom and was bleeding that was 5 days before my period. I currently have two boys 5, and 2 and have never had implantation bleeding. So Idk if that’s what I experienced because it didn’t even last a day. I don’t want to get my hopes up because my husband and I have been TTC since I had a miscarriage last September from an ovarian cysts that had ruptured. I almost lost my life from the internal bleeding. I was only 5 weeks so now since we are actually really trying it’s hard as ever to conceive. My periods are normal and we have plenty of sex. I really want to be able to tell him I’m pregnant for his birthday which is August 27th but the cramps I’m having makes me feel like Aunt Flo is coming so I’ve been dreading going to the rest room because I don’t want to see my period when I wipe 😩 but I’m also scared shitless to take a test and both my husband and my horoscopes for this month and next month speak of pregnancy. 🤞🏾 I’m praying for A girl! I’m just scared to test 🤦🏾‍♀️ August 4th is when I had that strange spotting.