I’ve completely let myself go :(

First, let me say, I love my kids and my husband. I truly do.

However, this is certainly not what I expected my life to be at this point. When I met my husband I was a size 4, I had my own car that I bought by myself, I drove every day with no issues, I was in college working on my bachelors degree, I had great credit (730), I had a savings account that had a good deal of money in it. I was a single mom but I worked and went to school and has a sense of self.

Since then, I have settled for an associates degree, I’m now a size 12, I have no cars in my name, I have no job (I stay home with the kids), I don’t drive anywhere because after sitting at home for so long (6 years) I’ve developed intense anxiety while driving so I tend to stay in the house, I can’t get a job because we couldn’t afford childcare for 3 kids, and the kicker was last night when I checked my credit score and it dropped from 730 to 570...apparently my loans went out of forbearance and I had no idea. So, my credit is shot and when my husband was laid off for almost a year we accumulated a significant amount of credit card debt just to stay afloat and now I feel like I’m trapped and drowning. I don’t feel like things will ever get better. I love my kids but after 6 years of being at home...I’m just so depressed and want to get out but don’t feel like I have any options because of so many issues and setbacks. I don’t feel like I can keep doing this anymore and I’m scared.