ended up in the ER last night...

Mikah

well long story short after an MC in April my cycle returned to what I thought was normal in May only to have missed June's and July's. so of course I thought our rainbow was to blame, neg test after neg test, doc appt to see what was going on and basically getting blown off by her. continued the waiting game and last night I went to the restroom and had a huge bout of pain hit me in my pelvic area I could barely move. told SO something was wrong, we made it to the ER and they thought I had a UTI, urine test, blood work, and a CT scan later and I had a large cyst on my left ovary rupture and fill my pelvic area with blood, ER doc even called an OB himself to make sure I was OK to leave like that he said my body would resorb the blood. basically my OB could have found this and gave me something to dissolve it if she would have taken me seriously. they said the hormonal imbalance from my MC is probably the cause of my cycle being out of wack and why I was experiencing all the weird pregnancy symptoms.