Boyfriend appreciation.

Sid

This man is the love of my life. My happiness. Two days ago I went on a trip last minute to an amusement park with some friends and I felt so awful because I meant to ask him to come along but it was so last minute I didn’t think. We had a rough little two days before that, I was moody and just annoyed. But he just kept reassuring me and making sure I was okay. We argued a bit more but it was meaningless arguments. Little bickering is all.

I got home late around 1am and went to bed, he was already asleep. I was kind of upset but meh. The next morning I woke up hearing these little noises on my little balcony door, sounded like a bird hit my window or something, I went to ignore it but it kept happening, so I got up to open the door and there he was. Throwing rocks at my window. Which is now on of the best memories Im going to have of us. We spent the entire day together, rode bikes, made dinner, watched movies, cuddled. Had some awesomeeeeee sex by the way hahaha😂

He’s perfect. He’s my light. My life. Can’t believe we are a couple weeks away from one year.