annoyed at boyfriend?

Courtney

Would you agree with this or not? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. I just recently graduated highschool, and wok at a grocery store until I start at a hospital and college in January. My boyfriend works at a factory, mind you he has been out of highschool for about two years. He makes good money. Well I am getting kinda sick and tired of him topping me about every little work thing. One example would be that he works many more hours than I do. I understand that I cannot really work more than 40 hours a week, my work does not allow it. Well he is saying I work 65 hours plus and you only worked 40. It gets annoying because he is like oh you are tired, how do you think I feel? I have told him I completely understand why you are tired, but I cannot be tired too? He always usually makes fun of me on how much I would get paid for a day. Always saying I make more etc. Like of course you do. You are doing lot harder work. I just need advice on how to get him to understand everything is not a contest