I need your help...

These are just text for my boyfriend so it dont have to be amazing but all y'all stories are amazing so i was hoping someone can read and tell me what i should change.... The part in ( ) is a joke between me and my boyfriend cause he said that im beautiful when im sucking dick and i think thats funny.

I just want you to throw me on the bed, rip off my clothes and show me what you can do. Slowly kiss down my body, lightly bitting a little going down my tummy and to my thighs and back up till you have your tounge licking that hot wet cunt. Stick a finger deep in there while you're still eating me out and make me moan so loud that China knows im Daddy's bitch. I fucking love when you suck on my clit while fingering my tight little pussy.

Don't worry though im not the only one getting pleasured. After I am kicking your head away im gonna jump right on top of you and grind on the hard buldge through your pants. Then ill make my way down your body while undoing your belt and pants slowly uncovering my favorite toy. Pulling your pants down and seeing your rock hard cock, i slowly lick your balls making my way to the tip. I put my mouth around and just play with the tip a little while looking straight in your eyes. As my head starts going up and down, i make it farther and farther down you long dick. You can't up but to look at me as i start choking(even though no girl looks good sucking dick with their eyes watering and cum and spit coming out of their mouth while choking). You love knowing that your dick is the reason im dying though. But it makes you cum while your dick is deep down my throat.