How I Found Out I was Pregnant *long story*

Jamie

We didn't think it would ever happen... We were trying for 3 years when the unexpected happened.

One day I was visiting my friend and our cycles are within a few days of each other's. She told me she started her period and I'm like "Oh great, thanks.. now I'm gonna start mine." Well a few days go by and I start getting cramps like I usually do before my period starts. This lasts for a few days, which is normal. The day my period was due, nothing. I didn't think for 1 second pregnancy was a possibility. I've been over a week late before and it was just super late for some reason in the past. Then, 9 days go by and still nothing. I texted my husband and told him and he told me to take a test. So I did. I used one of the strips you dip in your pee and wait. Me, the impatient person I am, watched it for only about 15 seconds and only saw 1 line. So I set it down, texted my husband it was negative and went about the rest of

my day.

My husband got home late that evening and I went in the bathroom before he did and I totally forgot about the test I forgot to throw away. When I saw it, there were 2 lines!!! So I told my husband there's 2 lines now. So immediatley went to Dollar General and bought more tests. I took one as soon as I got back and there was a plus!!!! I couldn't believe it! Thank goodness I forgot to throw the test away!

Now here we are 19 weeks later with a baby boy! Bradley Travis is due January 5th!