OBGYN problem HELP! 😭

So I’m nearly 20 weeks now... run into some problems with my OBGYN.

At my 16 week 3 day ultrasound she was nearly convinced my baby was a boy...

Both myself and her saw something between the legs.

Today my baby is 100% girl. Although I really didn’t see anything FOR ME that said girl then again I’m not a professional..

Also... I have a pretty nasty rash right now. It’s painful and gross. She told me in “looks” like something called micosis, a fungal infection, and prescribed me flucanzole 150mg a day for a week....

🤨

I was told of NO possible side effects when handed this prescription.. I go online and am faced with MANY reports of birth defects, spontaneous abortions, and preterm labor. Past the first trimester, evidence not concluded for behavioral issues.... and also the medication interferes with bone formation (which is still happening I’m sure). These side effects were in nearly all of the cases.

WTF? I’m not taking this... It looks like I’m lucky I’m a person who believes in self-informed consent. My condition is shown to have no known negative effect on baby just a heightened annoyance with hormones+fungus.

So my question for you ladies... would you switch doctors? I’m really pissed—— MUCH more with the fungus then the other. I can return clothes and eventually become excited for the opposite gender. But I cannot handle if I would have given my baby a defect or killed him/her.

Please help!