In laws coming to visit

Re

I’ve been with my husband for 12 years. Up until my child was born 2 years ago, they basically ignored me and did not include me. When my husband finally stood up to them, they apologized for “whatever they did” and then would very passive aggressively include me (you’re invited to Christmas, oh and your wife is too kind of thing). We have a lot of baggage. We haven’t spent more than three hours with them since we started dating and were trying to get to know them. Since we had our son 2 years ago, we’ve seen them maybe 4 times. We do live in a different state now and they have invited themselves to visit. I told my husband that was OK but they’d have to stay in a hotel. Even tho they aren’t staying with us, I have so much anxiety. They have never visited us in our home, ever. Last time we saw them they wanted to take our son for a weekend, when we said no, his mom threw a fit. I’m so nervous about being judged and what conversations will come up. I try to not care what they think, but easier said than done. Any advice??