Momma guilt 😭

It breaks my heart that I have to "leave" them they're so young I start back to school on Monday and littles are so attached to me our daughter is ok with her grandmothers (my mom or his mom) but our son isn't he is very much attached to me can sense when I'm not around... makes me feel like a shitty mom for having to leave and better my future as for ANY help from my husband he doesn't help much if at all and one more week until I'm fully 100% healed he pays the bills -which we split 50/50 anyways but not the point- he leaves for work when littles are asleep and comes home when they're already in bed so like I said I'm by MYSELF which pisses me off because he was suppose to have 3 months off work and barely got a week and he missed the birth which is a VERY hard thing for me to swallow. I feel like a SINGLE mommy nothing wrong with that but you would think my husband would help me! 🙄 I go to school twice a week + I work but I feel terrible having to leave them. I'm with them 98% of them 2% is if I let family watch them. Please don't make me feel any worse. Like nothing has changed in my husband world he still does whatever but I can't because I put the kids first! Just makes me feel very depressed. I hate leaving them I'll admit some nights I turn the shower water on and cry it's like I'm not doing enough! 💔 HOW do I get over mom guilt ???

Oh let me add: my husband spent yesterday morning with them that was like a hour or so not long at all with them I always have them no matter what I'm not complaining.! But he barely sees our kids. I came back to our home thinking things changed but I don't know he helps when he can but he thinks it's ONLY my job when it's NOT we need him ! Makes me sad he's missing out on moments you can't get back