So I've never had an orgasm..

So this is a very private topic for me that i dont like to talk about.. but i need help! I have been married amd sexually active for a littlw over 5 years and have never had an orgasm. Short of medical intervention I believe we have tried everything. I need to stress that I do have a libido. I get excited about sex and I enjoy myself but I always end up either ready to be done because I am just not feeling it any more or (my most common reaction) I end up so sexually frustrated. It's not like he doesn't do the right things either. We have grown a lot over the last 5 years and sex is great. We have tried every position in the book, role play and other kinky things, he has tried with oral and fingering, we have tried sex toys and i have even tried a little solo time with them.

I often feel like I'm almost there but then suddenly things don't feel so great anymore. It's just so frustrating and I need advice. I finally gave in today and bought an oral supplement meant to boost libido. I hope it works but honestly I feel hopeless to ever having an orgasm.

Has anyone every been like me??? Any advice??