Little testimony

Me

Hi everyone! I would like to share a testimony with all of you. I was on my way to get a haircut. I was driving on a road with a bunch of turns where you can’t really see cars 100ft ahead of you. You know, the road where there is usually 2 solid yellow lines drawn on the road. The speed limit is 45, and I go about that speed, when all of the sudden, my car beeps and flashes in red “Brake! Brake!” It usually does that only when there is a car in front of you and you are getting close to it too fast. This time there were NO cars ahead that could be caught by the sensor. It was my instinct to brake, so I slowed down. As soon as I go around the curve and see upcoming cars, I see one vehicle passing a bunch of vehicles, being on MY lane. Because of the curve, no way he saw me, or any upcoming cars, so there would be no way of escaping the crash. If my car didn’t beep to brake out of the blue, I wouldn’t have avoided the passing car. Considering the speeds involved, it could be a head on crash, possibly fatal for the guy in that car, and very painful for me (I drive a pretty big truck, and his was pretty small, so I would be better off). It was the matter of 5 seconds. I believe 100% that it was God’s love and mercy that saved me today . My car had absolutely no reason to beep me to “brake” but it did, which actually saved me seconds later. I just want to thank God for being there for me, for alwyays taking care of me and my family. Every time I get out of the house, I remember that EVERY THING is in our God’s hands! All praise to the Lord!