9DPO & Slight nausea

Je

Hey ladies, first time posting and a little nervous but I seriously need some opinions. So this is hubby and mines first month TTC and I am currently 9DPO. Have taken several tests, because I am extremely impatient with this TWW, all BFN so far but I have had slight-medium tender nipples everyday since ovulating, my CM has basically been nonexistent and every night for at least the past 6 days I have had slight-mild nausea. Now here is my dilemma for the past four years and up until August 7th I had the Paraguard, the copper IUD. It doesn’t mess with hormones but it definitely made my periods longer and cramps that were some of the most intense pain I have ever felt. So I have no real reference as to what this time in my cycle used to feel like. Hubby and I only baby danced twice this month, because he is impatient, and did it two days back to back during my peak fertility so I’m not sure if I am experiencing early pregnancy symptoms or just early AF symptoms. Any advice is VERY much appreciated as I am kind of going stir crazy over here.