I think he’s trying to get me pregnant! What should I do???

Nicole

Our baby is almost 5 months old and I told him I wanted to wait at least a year before trying for another one(not really a discussion I kinda just told him that’s what I wanted and didn’t ask for his input). So Last month after sex one time he asked me how much longer he had to wait before he didn’t have to pull out and I told him we’re waiting a year. Well recently I’ve been noticing things like when he pulls out and cums on me I would feel right there and it would be completely dry and it’s been twice when he didn’t pull out at all so I started thinking like he’s really trying to get me 🤰 so today I sent him this just to see what he’ll say

And told him he had to stay away from me today and he says

Not really sure if this is even accurate because I haven’t had a period since last July and I’m breastfeeding. Technically I’m not really stopping him. No pills, no condoms and I don’t fuss when he doesn’t pull out either. I only wanted to wait for selfish reasons I just wanted my body to myself for a while, I’m working full time with an 8 year old as well but he is really pushing the family thing hard even talking about quitting his 2nd job to be home with us more. I don’t want to shut him down but I don’t know if I wanna be pregnant right now either.😩 what should I do???