Am I safe to announce? SORRY LONG POST

I keep freaking out, thinking I’m going to have a MC. I’ve never had one before, but I’ve never ever been pregnant before not even seeing a positive on a test till now. I’m 32 years of age. But here is my story. I’ve been trying to conceive for 10+ years! I did rounds of clomid and femara (almost a year of it), I have PCOS I’ve been on metformin for 3+yrs, did a round of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> (we had 16 eggs and the day of transfer we had none to implant). So now I’m just always thinking how is it possible that I got pregnant. Did it happen with me losing 40+lbs and getting my gallbladder removed and getting on thyroid meds. I’m just a mess.

We went to our first US and baby was measuring at 9w3d but I’ve never had a normal period, so I don’t know if baby is still where baby is suppose to be. Heartbeat was at 172. I mean everything seems good.

Point of this post is I’m still afraid to announce to the rest of my family and friends. I don’t want to have to explain to everyone what happen. Not just that but so many ppl have prayed for us and I know they would be so happy for us. Am I safe? I’m now 11w4d, i have a fetal Doppler at home and I heard the heartbeat this morning. Idk I just have so many emotions. I’m freaking out more than anything. Do you feel more safe once you heard the heartbeat and saw the pic of your baby?