Miracle baby

Darlene

So recently I had been suffering from severe pain during sex and anxiety for 6 months. A doctor told me my boyfriend needed to slow down and I suffer a month and a half longer. I went to a different doctor and they prescribed me meds for PID. I got better, but now i have nerve damage in my uterus. Nothing as heart breaking as feeling like a barren women. The internet told me I would probably end up infertile and useless.....a month goes by and me period doesn't come. I'm seriously in fear theres something else wrong with me and that ill have to get my uterus removed. I cried on the subway in San Francisco in fear I would never have a chance to be a mother. Later that day went to the doctor and they did a pregnancy test. Came out positive.... Seriously this infection Pelvic Inflammatory disease is no joke. I could of died and suffered from severe anxiety i haven't fully come back from. Now I'm omw to be a mom... I hope this gives some women who suffered from infertility after PID hope. There's not a lot of research on the disease....kinda sad and made my time suffering a lot worse ...