Newly bisexual I think...?

So just recently probably in the past year I’ve noticed myself being attracted to girls more than my bf. (at the time, we’re just friends now) so when the time came where I really noticed other girls and maturity came i talked to him about it and he said he would love for me to try and explore with another girl. I didn’t think it was right of me to do this while we were dating if course. So I just kept it to myself and kept my hands off. Well about 6 months went by and we decided things weren’t going that great and we decided to break up.

Well.... that may have made me upset, by that was a great decision on both ends.

He’s happy being single and has actually set me up with the girl I’ve liked for a while now. We all hung out today and I’m so stuck on her, I don’t know if it was the fact I was high or that she was just that good at teasing me all day. My ex didn’t mind since we both are in love with her.

This experience of dating someone for two years and then being even closer and best friends after a relationship has really gotten me to thinking that maybe I’m just not cut out for guys entirely.

I have little to no experience with a woman but I do know I’m at the least bisexual and i plan to continue this journey on finding the new me and expressing myself fully 🙂 even with the questions I have, I’ll have to figure out some answers myself.