After losing my son at 20 weeks in March, I just found out yesterday I’m pregnant 😍

Stacey • I’m 23. RIP King X. Rolling 👼 Had my rainbow baby Montana M. Rolling👶🏽 🌈

I lost my son back in March at 20 weeks due to having an incompetent cervix and it was the most painful thing I have been through. Not only did I give birth to him early, but when he came out his cord was wrapped around his neck twice ☹️ but he still managed to breathe for an hour before passing! My strong baby 😇 After months of TTC again, the heartbreaking negative tests, and the disappointment in getting my period each month, I finally got a positive (more like 5) yesterday at 9 DPO, 5 days before my period 🤭😫😍🤞 I’m going to my gyno today to confirm it but I think 5 positives is a yes!

Yesterday:

This morning:

I was taking prenatals (NatureMade Prenatal Multi), FertilPrep, had an HSG Dye Test done the beginning of this month, and this is the first month we used Preseed. I’m pretty sure we weren’t using it right though because when you’re hot and heavy there’s no time to do it as directed lol. I’m very excited and I hope my rainbow baby sticks and is healthy and hopefully will go full term especially after I get the cerclage at 13 weeks 🤞🙏😇 I hope my baby boy King Xavier Rolling will watch over our rainbow baby just like this 💜🙏👼🌈