long story need advice

I have been with my boyfriend 2 years almost 3. we have a 1 month newborn son. we live together in a apartment that we got because we knew we were having a child. I have had a pretty rough pregnancy. midway through his older brother needed a place to stay for 30 days because he started a new job and hadn't gotten paid yet and we lived closer to his job. mind you we had a small 600 square feet apartment. I was experiencing my very first pregnancy. vomiting and peeing at the same time. unable to keep food down and just trying to enjoy being naked and comfortable in my own b4 having to share my space with a baby boy. so now I had to wear bras when my nipples felt terrible because there was a 30 something year old man in my apartment. instead of just running to the bathroom now I have to find clothes which majority I could no longer fit. so a month after he gets there my child's father lost his job. he had a family emergency and had no way of calling in so his boss basically said he couldn't come back even though it was his first time missing in a year. after that the brother refused to pay rent if I was there because he didn't want to feel like he was taking care of the both of us since we not married meanwhile my ankles where literally nonexistent. they were swollen. so his mom and brother said I should go home to my mom because I was not helping all while I had preeclampsia and didn't even know. I did little jobs to keep things going. uber, throwing papers, tried warehouse all at 8 months pregnant. I went to the hospital to find out my blood pressure was 210. they gave me a emergency C section. told me I could have had a stroke or seizure. but his excuse for allow his family to make me leave our home is we not married. was he right to do this? am I wrong for being upset? I feel like an inconvenience to others now. I had a home. I feel it's unfair for his mom and brother to have so much control . on top of all that he had me leave and now his girlfriend is there laying in the bed I bought. plus he still accepted money from me on rent and I still had to leave.