Newborn weight gain?

Glory

Sorry if this is a lot, I’m a first time mom and would love some advice and opinions. My daughter is 10 days old. She was 7 lbs 8 oz at birth, when we left the hospital she was 7lbs 5 oz and at her two day appointment she was 7lbs 1 oz and at her 1 week appointment she was up to 7lbs 7.5oz. I weighed her this morning and she is at 8lbs! I’ve been exclusively breastfeeding except for one time the day my milk came in, a week ago, I pumped and gave her a bottle because I was worried she wasn’t getting enough. But since then she’s just on the boob, she eats every 2-3 hours during the day and she cluster feeds for about 5 hours in the evenings and then sleeps 3 hour stretches until the morning. Each feeding is anywhere from 10-25 minutes. She usually falls asleep and I will burp her or change her diaper and offer her more. Most of the time she’ll latch back on but sometimes she’ll go to sleep or spend some time awake. She has 10ish wet diapers a day and 6-8 of those usually are dirty too. I think I have an overactive letdown because she has to come off the boob and take breaks multiple times during a feeding and she is always being sprayed by a stream of milk or covered in milk that’s just pouring out. Also she ended up throwing up last night after feeding for a while. She emptied her stomach and then slept for an hour before waking up and cluster feeding for 5 hours, she didn’t have a fever and she wasn’t fussy or acting uncomfortable. So my question is does this seem normal? I feel like that is a lot of weight gain for just 3 days. It makes me feel good that she’s gaining weight but also nervous that maybe she’s overeating? If that’s even possible.