Confused

First time posting, I actually just joined. Sorry if this is long and drawn out, I will try and keep it short.

My husband and I have a 2 year old and have been trying for our second child for a few months now. IUD was removed in March and we haven't necessarily been great at preventing since then.

My period is like clock work every 27 days. Well I was 2 days late this month had just a tiny bit of spotting on what should have been day 1 (my periods are super heavy). This was odd so I took a pregnancy test yesterday cd2 and it was faintly positive. Needless to say I was over the moon I was so excited I went and bought another test to take this morning just to confirm. Well last night I started bleeding heavily and passed some clots and what appeared to be some "products of conception" (sorry for the medical terms, ob/gyn nurse here).

Obviously I was devastated.

Where do I go from here? I'm so frustrated and upset and angry that this happened, and I'm so disappointed with my body. I know this was a super early loss and if my cycles would have been even just a bit irregular I wouldn't have known. Sorry just needed to vent to people who would understand. I guess it's time to hop back on the ttc train.