Omg heโ€™s a BAD kisser ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™Š

Jessica

Okkkay so hereโ€™s the skinny. Iโ€™ve been out of the dating game for awhile now.. so after some soul searching getting my mind together and lots of convincing from my friends and loved ones ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ I feel like Iโ€™m finally ready to date again ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ.

I met this guy on a dating app (my first wrong move) I mean like where else do you meet new people? Church ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ the gym? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ I swear I get no play! Anyways!! The GUY... great guy decent job, has his own place, car, in general super nice... we text/call/ft often

So over the course of a month we met and went to a local metro park, and out for ice cream another time! He asked me out Saturday night (our third hang out/outing) to a nice dinner downtown.. I was so geeked.. I hadnโ€™t been on a date.. like a REAL date in forever.

So dinner went really well.. and ended relatively early. I felt comfortable enough to go back to his house for wine and conversation. Of course a make out session ensued annnnd it was a hot ass mess ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ yโ€™all he literally stuck his tongue directly in my mouth ๐Ÿ˜ณ so freaking gross ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

I was kinda taken back and told him off top I didnโ€™t like that.. okay so the night is coming to a close and Iโ€™m getting ready to leave bc he certainly wasnโ€™t getting booty! So he goes to kiss me goodnight (here we go) and this dude starts sucking my lips and starts making slurping sounds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

So I leave.. and he thinks the night went super well but my god Iโ€™m super turned off!!! Should I give him another chance.. I know itโ€™s just kissing but that was gross!! I guess you really do have to kiss hundreds of toads to get my Prince Charming

What do you ladies think?