Comment please đź’”

I found out I’m pregnant with my 3rd baby. I would be about 4 weeks 5 weeks in a couple days. I just a baby 2 MONTHS AGO. I told my fiancé to come into the restroom and he saw the test and got silent and we sat down together on the floor while my whole body was shaking and my breathing was shaky as well..... he said it’s best if we don’t keep it and just get an abortion. It seems not to even affect him. I’m over here not talking for days and barley speaking to him and its like he doesn’t care &a isn’t phased by all this. He really wants me to get one because he’s always saying it will be ok I’ll be here for you, you will be ok, we will go get it done soon! Like dude comfort me.....

I’m so lost I don’t know what to do. I have an appt set up for September 7th to get it done but I’m not sure if I can go through with it.... I only had a baby 2 months ago. Please I really don’t need any rude comments I’m already an emotional wreck as it is because all this. I don’t know what to do. And he says “do what you want i can’t force you” but he says it in a mean tone/annoyed.... 💔

He wants me to do it because of financial reasons... but I feel like once I get to the clinic I won’t be able to go through with it and it’s also $600 to get done!