I love a man?? I think??

Marly

Okay so I’m almost 16. I’ll only be aloud to date then but... I’ve known this guy for,, a lot of years. Like, 5? We’ve never really talked like in depth before, but we voice called each other today and play games together, and he was really funny and nice? And he understood my sense of humour and likes all the things i do?? His voice sounds really sweet and he’s kind... it’s very important to me that people like video games (specifically Nintendo) in a relationship for me, and one of my favourite hobbies is singing (I’ve been practicing since I was two years old), and sometimes when i focus too hard on something i start singing without realizing?? And he just sat and listened to me and told me my voice was nice?? I just,, im waiting for something to go wrong. I’m very skeptical of men, as I haven’t had good experiences with them. I’m afraid of pretty much every single one of them actually. But he’s just,, i feel like he gets me? We talked for like two hours straight and it was amazing. Idk I’ll wait and see what happens,, but i wanna know what other people think. (Oh I’m pansexual leaning towards anything other than men btw so this is new for me)