Break ups 😭

I have no one to talk to , literally have no friends ..

So tonight me and my partner broke up after 5 years and a baby.. I just can’t stop crying ! We have broken up before for about 6/7 months .. it was a bad break up then but we started to stop hating each other and missed each other now a year later and his a completely different person , his vile ! The way he speaks to me and treats me is disgusting and I don’t like arguing in front of our baby but his will swear like no tomorrow and now the baby copy’s him it’s my thought !!

We both slept with other people when we broke up , I slept with one and he slept with 6 ( that his told me about ) but he calls me a “slag, whore , slut “ every day! He had cheated on me more than once and I forgave him every time !! Once was on my birthday when he was at “work”

He keeps ringing me now like trying to rub it in my face that his at someone else’s house!! It makes me wonder if it is another girl but I don’t wonna think about him being with someone else just hours after breaking up. our baby loves and adores him and I don’t know how I will get through looking at him when he asks for his daddy !

I don’t want to delete him of social media because I still want him to be mine😢 I just know we’re not healthy for each other ! I just want to know what his doing and if his ok😭 how do I help myself get other him ? I just want to be happy again , I have depression and anxiety which I’m on 2 different medications for , he tells me they should have diagnosed me with bipolar because I’m not right the head etc , his so horrible to me but all I ever wanted was him , the man I feel in love with 😭😭