Should I tell my boyfriend about this ?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while now and I love it so much he’s great.

But his best friend is the girl that she’s super sweet and super nice like I really can’t say anything bad about her I love her to death but (I know this is bad) I’m so jealous of her. And I’ve been that way since before me and him started dating she’s just so perfect she’s tall , skinny perfect face , perfect hair , perfect skin , super smart , funny , talented and , religious. And I know it’s bad to be jealous of people and all but it’s not even in a bad way like I’m not hating on her I’m glad she’s the way she is she deserves it she’s super great

I just wish I could be her or more like her cause she’s perfect. And idk my boyfriend and her go way back and they know eachouther so well and it makes me sad cause I wish I could have that sort of relation with him and I wish I could be closer in that way but I can’t and it makes me really sad. Usually this sort of stuff doesn’t bother me but even before we were dating I thought he liked her and she liked him and I know now obviously not but still my mind likes to fuck with me you know and it makes me so anxious and this is a small thing but yesterday he called her by my name by mistake and I know it means nothing but my stupid brain makes me believe that that’s what he wished I looked like or what he whined I acted like idk I feel dumb idk if I should tell him or not I don’t wanna ruin anything because my stupid brain makes me over think

I’m sorry this is super long and probably super stupid

Vote below to see results!