Dr is scaring me about my pregnancy.

Michele

Long story short I got a positive pregnancy test in aug 17 . My periods are very irregular and a coworker told me to take a test and it was positive. I made a appointment and my doc didn’t tell me how far along am I but she said I should be around 8 weeks at the time. When she did the ultrasound I was way earlier and she didn’t want to tell me how far along I actually am. She order a HCG test and that night it came out to 1189 . I got a email that my health record have been updated. (I have kaiser) I saw the ultrasound picture and it said gestational age 4 weeks and 5 days . I had more HCG test done.

Aug 24 1189

Aug 27 5297

Aug 28 9717

She ordered another ultrasound at 5 weeks and the sac was just a little bigger but no fetal pole or yolk sac . She wants me to do another ultrasound in a couple of days but I’m nervous. I’m now 6weeks . Which I wouldn’t have known thank god for the heath record update. She wants to rule out ectopic pregnancy but my last scans showed my tubes are clear . I don’t understand what’s going on. She also said she’s hoping it’s not a miscarriage but told me to look out for signs of miscarriage.