Depressed: please help

Hi.. can somebody please help me decide what to do.. I fell in love with a co worker. Bad decision. He made me lose everything. We moved in together I lost my virginity. He suddenly started acting wierd.. like his parents won’t accept me etc. and things just got weirder. He went out of town this week and I have his Mac book which is synced with his iCloud account. Meaning I could read all messages and he doesn’t know. I read the message where his friend was setting him up with a girl and he left with her to a hotel. My whole world is collapsing. I am on my 3 rd day of period. I have been crying for past 3 days. I don’t know what to do. I cannot move out as we have a lease. I need to see his face in office and I don’t have any family or friend near me. They are all 15000 miles away. Somebody please help me. I am in pain. What should I do. I am not at liberty to lose this apartment or the work. I am screwed forever if I do that now. He will be back next week. What should I do.

Edit: thanks for your advice :).. I somehow feel a lot better than What I was feeling before writing this.. reaching out to family is out of question as they are very conservative and wouldn’t understand this. He truly got me in a spot 😊..I will try confronting him and getting out of this lease. Don’t think I can face him anymore. But seriously thanks guys .. I couldn’t reply because of anonymous post so edited here..