Relationship help!

Sonia

Okay so i have been talking to this guy I met through a mutual friend since mid June and it’s September. Since we’ve met we have gotten to know one another fairly well, he takes me out on movie and dinner dates or we go out and have fun at a water park or something fun which i love about him. And yes we have hooked up plenty of times. He knew from the start that i occasionally smoke marijuana, no big deal. But Recently something came up with him saying that he thinks it’s a turn off? But I’m confused cause he never said anything until now, don’t know what to think about that. Also about a month into talking I still had tinder in my phone, which had many notifications cause of the lack of using it. He said something to me about that and I deleted it cause I am only interested in him. Now we have both told each other that we really like each other blah blah. But we aren’t boyfriend girlfriend, and I don’t like how he reacts to certain things. He reacts as if we are dating when we aren’t but we are only seeing each other? Do you think it’s time we talk about dating or continue this “talking” stage until one of us knows that we actually want to commit? I just don’t know how to go about the situation. He is very nice, sweet, but also sensitive about things. Help!!!