32 weeks and dialated..

Br

I am 32 weeks as of today! I’ve been having some Braxton Hicks contractions off and on for a few weeks now. Nothing too major. This morning however, I woke up went to use the restroom and then when I wiped I noticed some pink discharge. Probably my mucous plug coming out in a small part. Well a few hours pasted and I started to get back pain and lower abdominal pain. So I called my OB’s office and they told me to go ahead and go to L&D to get checked just to be safe. I took a urine sample, and they hooked me up to the machine to check contractions. I had a few contractions while laying there on the bed. Nothing consistent, but they were noticeable. The doctor comes in the room and tells me that my urine test came back and was clean of any uti’s or anything. I’m not dehydrated or anything like that. She then went ahead and checked me to see if I have dialated at all as I was having a pretty strong contraction with her in the room. She tells me that I am dialated to a 1 1/2 almost a 2. This makes me really nervous as I had my daughter when I was 35 weeks pregnant with my last pregnancy due to pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure was good at the hospital today, thankfully!

They didn’t give me any answers as to why I was having a few contractions and having some pain. They just told me to rest and stay off my feet as much as possible. They said that if my contractions get stronger and more consistent 5-10 minutes apart to go ahead and come back.

Anyone else dialated early? It makes me nervous I will have my daughter early. Yes I know you can be dialated at a certain number for weeks. Tell me your stories on being dialated before 32-35 weeks. Thanks.