Maternity Photos

Patience • ~ TTC #1 ~ Praying for two pink lines ~

Hello everybody! My husband and I have been TTC since this past November and have yet to get a positive. I work full time but am professional photographer on the side. I know that so often maternity photos are SUPER expensive and not everybody can afford them. I would like to offer anybody here a chance at some FREE photos! Have a friend or significant other take photos of you where you are comfortable. Make sure there is lots of lighting, even if you want a shadowed look. Then simply email them to me and give me a couple of weeks to edit them and I will email the finished products back to you. Please let me know if want more black and whites than color or none at all...etc...I am located in Lea County New Mexico so if any of you live in the area you can contact me and we can try to set up a time for a photo shoot for you and I can take the pictures and deliver a flash drive when they are finished for those in the area.

Please email me at moorhead.patience@gmail.com

This is a personal email, but I am working on creating a Facebook page as well as a separate email for my photography business. Please let me know if you are okay with me using your photos on the businesses Facebook page.