Mom or wife

In your opinion who comes first in a mans life? His wife or his mom?

My opinion: the wife

Not that that means you should get married and be like “lol f you mom.” I feel like for the first x amount of years in a boys life, his mom was there to take care of him, to provide him with food, etc. eventually he becomes old enough and he moves out of the house, he goes about his own way and soon finds another woman to treat him that way. Then eventually the two will tie the knot and start their own family, thereby devoting their lives to one another and promising to be together throughout anything. Once you’re married, even though your parents are still obviously your family, your new family is your FAMILY, your main priority, your 24/7. I think it’s silly for a man to be with the same woman all day everyday, day and night, sleeping with her, eating with her, devoting his life to her, making love to her, starting a family with her, and then putting her second in his life. Second to the woman who USED to be the main woman in his life. Like once you’re older and out of the house and married, you don’t even TALK to your parents everyday but your wife is with you all the time. And i really don’t mean it to sound like your parents aren’t important anymore once you’re married, because they still are. So while yes your mom is an important and big part of his life, why would a man put her before his wife?

My bf once told me a while ago that his mom will always come first in his life. We were like 17 so even though i disagreed i was just like “Okay whatever we’re in high school we don’t have to worry about that.” I know he REALLY LOVES his mom and of course I’m not gonna just waltz up to him like “K when we get married it’s all about me” bc that would be pushing it. We plan to get married in the next few years but like...can i be married to a man who doesn’t put me first in his life? Don’t yell at me idk how marriage works. I don’t know if his mindset is still the way it was before but i don’t wanna randomly bring this up bc i don’t want him to get upset at me. But at some point before we get married should i mention this? Is it okay for him to want his mom to be first? Am i being dramatic or do you understand what I’m saying?