IUI Success ?

CeCe

My fiance & I will be attending our third appointment on the 12th of this month for another sonogram and consult. We picked out a donor on one of the many sites provided. Im super nervous as to when our 1st <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> procedure will be done. We found out my first appointment i have pcos but my ovaries have a lot of potential, so we’re hoping for success the first try. I am 23 years old and have only dreamed of this moment after trying to conceive naturally for a full year off and on. I finally wanted to just go back to a clinic (the very 1st time we went to a clinic in Arlington, Tx & was told im too fat & too young, i should consider traveling & living my life is what the doctor said). The clinic we choose this time has been amazing and respectful of our ages & i’ve lost 28 pounds since the other clinic we went too so. I guess where im getting at is, anyone else going thru something similar so that my mind could ease a bit? All comments & stories welcome! 😊