Dirty vagina???

So i won’t post a picture but often times if i go throughout the day and i sweat a lot, by the end of the day my vulva gets really “dirty.” There’s a build up of something on my vulva in the general area of the clit.

It’s soft and is usually a light brown or yellow color. The only thing i can think of comparing it to is when you use a smooth stone to exfoliate your body and you can see the rolls of dirt buildup. Sometimes i have to dig it out of my clitoral hood too. The only thing that can get my vulva completely clean is using vaginal soap. I have to wash my vulva almost daily with summers <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> now even though i know i should be sticking to water.

This only starting happening this summer and i’m not sure if i should be worried or if i’m just extra sweaty recently. it may be worth to mention that i am on nexplanon therefore i get spotting from time to time and i’m also taking an antibiotic medication for my acne daily. Thanks for the help